Custom Reborn Terms & Conditions
I will have a very limited availability, one opening per month. I will NOT be rooting hair for the foreseeable future. I will be branching out on a new adventure of painting silicone. I am hoping to eventually offer silicone babies in the future. (The eyelashes will always be rooted though. Painted hair and being left bald are still options.)
I am also reborning toddlers up to 28 inches. Please keep in mind that there is a price increase for toddlers as well. There is a lot more to be painted and it takes quite a bit longer to complete.
* For custom reborns, you will have to pay a non-refundable deposit of $250 and pay the remaining amount including shipping within three days of completion unless a layaway/payment plan is discussed prior.
* Invoicing is through PayPal, however you do not need to make or have a PayPal account to pay. You can pay using your credit/debit card.
* I will send an invoice for the full amount however the invoice will be set to allow payments and will be set up based on our prior payment discussion.
* Any reborns that are listed to eBay must be paid in full, following the payment terms and conditions of eBay. Always check my 'Available Babies' on my website prior to eBay. Due to eBay fees my reborns on eBay will be priced higher than on my website.
* Communication is key, if you order a custom reborn, I stay in contact with you throughout the whole process whether it be email or social media. It has always been this way, however if I send a message asking any questions or a message to see if you like what you see so far, I will not continue to the next step until I hear back from you. So be sure to check your messages during this time, so that you get your order in a timely manner.
* Emailing or messaging on Social Media are my methods of communication. I do NOT give out my personal phone number.
* Custom orders are on a first come first serve basis.
* All of my custom babies are done using my unique paint style. By this I mean that the following things are part of the customization process:
• Skin Tone
• Painted Hair Color or bald
• Eye Color
• Birth Marks, moles, scratches.
I can NOT reproduce another artists’ work!
* I do not purchase kits from eBay!! I will only purchase kits from the sculptor themselves or dealers listed below and occasionally other dealers.
MacPherson Crafts - www.macphersoncrafts.com
Dolls by Sandie - www.dollsbysandie.com
Irresistables - www.irresistables.com
Bountiful Baby - www.bountifulbaby.com
By paying your deposit you are agreeing to these terms and conditions as stated above. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Twinkle Toes Nursery
Where dolls are brought to life...